Monday, April 29, 2013

My Pussy Stinks...


...so fucking good and I know how much you love it!


I know you love it when my slit is all sweaty and stinky from the day and is covered in a dirty pair of panties. You love when I get all stinky because when I actually let you fuck me and you pull your cock out, you can smell my pussy juice covering your fat dick. I know how bad you ache for a smell, a lick, a fuck and that is exactly why I am not going to give it to you. Because you want it so bad, I am not going to even let you see it! Why do you think I am taunting you on all fours with my panties snuggled right on to my pussy lips? I do that to torture that cock of course! Oops, they slipped down to my knees! Can you smell my little puss wafting your way as I waggle to and fro?


If you don't stroke that throbbing cock for me right now, I will hop in the tub or shower right now and not let you have that stink you love so much. I need to see the green before you can see the pink. ;)

Made just for you, I am here to tease, please and squeeze the come right out of you!
I'm real and I don't squeal. True satisfaction begins with dialing...

Jamie

888-313-7155

Availability Calendar
Yahoo/Aim: juicyjamie89

    My Personal Blog     My Kingdom Blog     FAQ Page     Specials
 
$2/min 10 minute minimum.
All major credit and gift cards accepted.
Billed discretely as S & D Design
Nudes with every paid call sent directly to your email.
*All specials are added to a 10 minute minimum call

No comments:

Post a Comment